Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 9/20/2022 to Recipes
Here's a tasty, super easy, super fast recipe that will work with your busy schedule!
Yeast-Free Scrumptious Zucchini Sauté Recipe
- 2 tbsp. cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 lb. zucchini, shredded or "matchsticked"
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 3 small green onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- Coarsely chopped fresh basil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add all other ingredients and sauté 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until cooked but not overdone.