Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 4/19/2022 to Recipes
Yeast-Free Roasted Herb Chicken Recipe
- 1 whole roasting chicken (approx. 3 lbs.)
- Cold-pressed olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Chopped fresh rosemary and tarragon to taste
- 2 tbsp. xanthan gum
- ½ cup unsweetened chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in a large baking dish or roasting pan. Rub olive oil over chicken. Sprinkle seasonings over top and sides.
- Cover dish or pan with foil. Bake for 45 minutes, basting frequently.
- Remove foil and bake15 to 20 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven. Pour drippings into a 2-quart saucepan.
- Mix xanthan gum and broth in a measuring cup. Pour into saucepan and stir until gravy thickens. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Cut chicken into pieces. Serve gravy over chicken or on the side.
Enjoy with your family!