Posted by Hotze Vitamins on 9/22/2020 to Recipes
It’s that time of year when the ever-popular delicious Pumpkin Spice Lattes appear and everyone is getting excited for the upcoming fall season. However, are you doing the yeast-free eating program or just wanting to make healthier choices? Are you trying to avoid all the sugar, syrup, fat, cholesterol, and sodium that comes with the traditional Pumpkin Spice Latte?
Well, we have good news! Who says you can't make yourself a healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte from the convenience of your own coffee pot? Save yourself the trip to the coffee shop, $6 and unnecessary calories by making your very own yeast-free version!
Yeast-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2/3 C coffee
- 2 oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 T Sweet-n-Natural
- 2 dashes ground cinnamon
- 2 dashes pumpkin pie spice
- Pour almond milk into a coffee mug and microwave on high for 1 minute. Froth with a frother or stir very quickly with a small whisk.
- Fill a separate coffee mug with coffee. Ad in Sweet-n-Natural, ground cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Stir.
- Pour seasoned coffee into mug with almond milk. Garnish with a dash of cinnamon and enjoy!