Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 2/16/2022 to Recipes
Here’s a healthy, hearty soup recipe with tender beef and vegetables simmered in tomato broth and tasty seasonings. Save the extra in the fridge and reheat throughout the week for lunch or dinner.
- 1-2 lbs. lean meat, 1” cubes
- 12 cups water
- 1 cup squash, cut in coins
- 1 cup celery, diced with tops
- ½ med. green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- ½ (10 oz.) pkg. frozen green beans
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts halved
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. salt
- Sprinkles of garlic powder, pepper, oregano, dill
- Combine all ingredients into a large saucepan and bring to a boil
- Boil 10 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer 2 ½ hours or until meat is tender.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Skim fat from top, then heat and serve.