Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 4/8/2022 to Recipes
Are you doing the yeast-free eating program and worried that you won’t have anything tasty to eat? Well, let us prove you wrong! Here’s a recipe that will show you just how fun eating yeast-free can be. Have you ever made an Italian pie? This recipe is easy to make and it won’t disappoint your taste buds.
Yeast-Free Italian Pie With Zucchini Crust Recipe
- 2 cups coarsely grated zucchini
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ½ tsp. oregano and basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix all crust ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon mixture into a greased 9” pie dish. Press against sides and bottom to form crust.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add meat and garlic. Brown, then drain any liquid left in pan.
- Add tomato sauce and herbs. Mix. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Spoon into crust. Bake 30-40 minutes.