Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 10/10/2022 to Recipes
There's nothing tastier than shish kabob right off the grill! Don't have a grill or would prefer to cook inside? It's easy and just as tasty to broil in the oven, too.
Yeast-Free Greek Shish Kabob Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb. round steak cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 cup cold-pressed olive oil
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 2 tbsp. celery, finely chopped
- Vegetables of your choice, cut into cubes
- Combine all ingredients and leave meat to marinate approximately 3 hours.
- Thread onto skewers with vegetable squares of your choice.
- Cook under broiler or grill until done.
Enjoy with your family and friends!