Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 11/3/2021 to Recipes
Yeast-Free Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Thanksgiving Day is almost here! If you are looking for a healthy version of cranberries for your family dinner, look no further. This recipe is here just in time. This Yeast-Free Cranberry Sauce Recipe is so delicious that no one will know the difference.
- 1 12 oz bag of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup Sweet-N-Natural®
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 strips orange peel
- 3-4 whole cloves
- Sort through cranberries to remove soft/and or brown ones and place in a saucepan.
- Bring all ingredients to a boil on medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until the cranberries pop open and release their gel (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and let cool at room temperature. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Refrigerate after cooling.