Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 5/3/2022 to Recipes
Craving a little chocolate? You won’t be able to resist these guilt-free chocolate chunk muffins. They are moist, filling, and delicious!
Yeast-Free Chocolate Chunk Muffins Recipe
- 1 ¾ cups oats
- 3 egg whites
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup Sweet-n-Natural®
- ½ cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips (sugar-free)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with foil cupcake liners, or grease muffin pan with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a blender, mix all ingredients together except for the chocolate chips. Blend until oats are ground and mixture is smooth.
- Place mixture in a bowl and gently stir in ½ of the chocolate chips (set the rest aside).
- Scoop mixture into prepared muffin pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove muffins from oven, and top muffins with remaining chips. Bake an additional 2-5 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool muffins before removing from pan.
Enjoy this yeast-free treat with your family!