Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 12/22/2021 to Recipes
Here is a delicious guilt-free, yeast-free almond pound cake that the whole family will love.
Yeast-Free Almond Pound Cake Recipe
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup Sweet-n-Natural®
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups almond flower
- 1tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and Sweet-n-Natural® well.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Mix almond flour with baking powder and add to wet mixture gradually while beating.
- Add almond milk and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Pour into 9” greased baking pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
Crumb Topping (Optional)
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ cup Swerve brown sugar
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread half of the bread batter evenly into a pan.
- Sprinkle half of the crumb mixture over the batter.
- Repeat steps b and c, then bake as directed.
Serve and enjoy!