Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 9/21/2021 to Recipes
Are you doing the yeast-free eating program? Well, the good news is that you don’t have to give up everything you love to eat, especially when it comes to breakfast. These yummy almond pancakes are not only yeast-free, but guilt-free, too!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sparkling water
- 1 ½ tbsp. oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. Sweet-n-Natural®
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- Mix ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Over medium heat, pour or scoop the batter onto a lightly greased skillet (approximately ¼ cup for each).
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Place 1 cup of berries of choice in blender with 2-6 tbsp. of Sweet-n-Natural® to taste.
- Blend to desired consistency. Serve warm over pancakes.
Have a great breakfast!