Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 12/15/2021 to Recipes
Here is a delicious keto cheesecake recipe that is perfect for Christmas!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup pecan halves or macadamias (crush finely in food processor)
- 1/2 stick salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Swerve
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Mix well with a fork, it will be sort of crumbly. Butter 10 inch springform pan and press crust in pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until browning around edges. Let completely cool.
- Turn oven down to 350 degrees.
- 4 packages (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups erythritol or natural sweetener of choice
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sweetener until smooth.
- Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
- Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Line the outside of the pan with foil* and bake in water bath in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving.
* The foil is to keep water from the water bath from seeping in. The water bath is not required, but helps keep it from cracking along with keeping it in the oven as it cools. The cracking will not affect the flavor at all, it just looks prettier.
Feel free to add a pretty garnish of your choosing as a finishing touch.
Note: This recipe is not yeast-free, however you can make substitutions for the cream cheese, sour cream and milk.