Posted by Hotze Vitamins on 7/19/2021 to Recipes
This is one of Dr. Hotze’s favorites! Your tastebuds will thank you for this healthy, chicken raspberry salad.
Hotze Signature Salad Recipe
- 10 oz. fresh broccoli, chopped 10 oz.
- fresh baby spinach, chopped*
- 2 oz raw walnuts or pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 C fresh raspberries
- 1 lb. grilled chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 C fresh raspberry vinaigrette (recipe follows)
*Avoid bruising the spinach by stacking the leaves and rolling them into a loose bunch. Slice using a very sharp knife, then cut crosswise twice.
- Combine the chopped broccoli and spinach in a mixing bowl and toss together.
- Divide greens among four plates, approximately 2 dry cups per portion.
- Scatter walnuts, raspberries, and chicken, if desired, over the greens.
- Dress the salad with raspberry vinaigrette or your favorite yeast-free or gluten-free dressing.
Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 1/2 C fresh raspberries
- 2 T water
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 t Sweet-n-Natural 3 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 C cold-pressed olive oil
Combine all ingredients EXCEPT OIL in a blender and puree. With the blender running SLOWLY, add the olive oil and blend for 10 seconds.