Posted by Physicians Preference Vitamins on 10/12/2021 to Vitamins and Supplements
October is Women’s Health Month. Do you need more energy? Do you want better sleep? Do you need help with stress? With the right nutrients, you can have wonderful health and amazing vitality. We’re here to help YOU achieve your best and highest level of health ever. You can do it naturally and with just a few simple vitamin products. Here, just for you, are 5 essential supplements for women’s health:
1. Dr. Hotze's Energy Formula is our first top product for Women’s Health. It is the most comprehensive and pure multivitamin on the market, formulated by Dr. Hotze himself. Taking 3 capsules a day improves energy and helps boost the immune system. Many of our customers also report an increase in feelings of well-being and better memory. Taking a good multivitamin is a good idea even when you have a reasonably good eating plan from day to day, full of bright colored veggies and fruits, but it’s absolutely essential if you have trouble eating all of your 5-7 servings of veggies per day. If you don’t get your nutrients from food or vitamins, then your body will experience a nutritional gap and suffer exponentially for it with an increased risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
2. Inositol is our next top product for Women’s Health. It’s is one of our best-selling vitamins, particularly for women (although plenty of men take it as well). It’s a natural antidepressant and anti-anxiety nutrient. One of the ways it works is to calm brain chatter and sooth the mind. In this way, it lifts mood (because you aren’t so worried about everything) and can also help improve sleep. Inositol is in the B vitamin family (some sources will call it vitamin B-8) so it’s very safe to take since B vitamins are water soluble. It also has wonderful bonus side benefits like improving memory and hair growth. Signs of a severe Inositol deficiency would be eye problems, memory problems, eczema, fatty liver disease and high cholesterol.
3. DIM is another top product for Women’s Health and for breast cancer prevention. This one has to do with hormone balance, which is a topic we all know and love. We know that when hormones are balanced life is healthy and good, and when hormones are not balanced disease and depression can set in. DIM stand for Di-Indolyl Methane which is a phytonutrient compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower. In therapeutic amounts like in the supplement DIM, it helps to support healthy estrogen metabolism. Basically, it helps estrogen stay on its own hormone pathway and prevents it from turning into dihydrotestosterone which can cause mood issues, breast tenderness, hair loss, and cancer.
4. Hair, Skin and Nail Formula by Dr. Hotze is the best beauty formula on the market. We’ve heard many people tell us that this is the only Hair, Skin and Nail formula that gives them the visible results they are looking for. One customer tells us the formula reduces the ridges on her nails (typically a symptom of low thyroid function but can be resolved faster with a formula like this), and another customer tells us her hair grows faster and thicker. Hair, Skin and Nail formula by Dr. Hotze provides essential vitamins that are needed in higher, more therapeutic amounts to see results in hair, skin and nails. This formula also has collagen, silica, astaxanthin and trace minerals which combine for optimal efficacy.
5. 5-HTP is our next helpful nutrient for women’s health. 5-HTP helps boost moods and lowers anxiety naturally. 5-HTP can also improve sleep. Getting good healthy sleep (7-8 hours per night at least) is a core component of optimal health, so we strongly suggest to try something like 5-HTP at bedtime if you have any sleep issues. Good sleep helps replenish hormones, rejuvenate cells and renews the mind. 5-HTP is made from l-tryptophan which is naturally found in turkey. Ideally, we eat turkey with the natural l-tryptophan content and then make our own 5-HTP, which boosts serotonin levels and increases feelings of well-being and happiness. However, as we age processes like this slowdown. Also, we don’t usually eat turkey every day. For these reasons, it may help to supplement 5-HTP. Talk to your doctor about it if you want to give it a try. Please note that you should not take both antidepressants and 5-HTP at the same time. You will have to wean off the antidepressants first and then start 5-HTP. ALWAYS work with a doctor when getting off antidepressants.
As you are taking your vitamins and supplements, don’t forget to drink plenty of water. It’s been called the mother nutrient because without it the other nutrients can’t circulate optimally. Try to drink about a gallon of water daily. If you fall just short of that you will be ok. Drinking more water keeps your energy up, helps remove toxins and promotes weight loss by reducing hunger. Have a full glass of water available to you at all times and set reminders on your phone to drink up.
Something else to keep in mind is that poorly formulated supplements can leave you with NO results after an even longer period of time, and then you are also out the money you spent on them in the first place. Physicians Preference Vitamins operates compliant with CGMP standards set by the FDA (Good Manufacturing Practices) and guarantees the best quality and good results.
Investing in a high-quality supplement is one of the best investments you can make in yourself and will pay off in spades with a better energy level, more productivity from day to day, a better self-image, and a sense of well-being about your overall health. Imagine yourself full of energy, sleeping better, feeling less stressed and more beautiful. This future you is right around the corner and we are here to help.
Are you also looking for supplements for weight loss, gut health, the immune system, vision, bone health and more? Call our Certified Holistic Nutritionists and Vitamin Consultants with any questions you have at 800-579-6545. They will be happy to guide you on to your path of health and wellness.